The department said Wednesday that FACI members will periodically advise and recommend strategies for the Federal Insurance Office to address challenges facing the insurance and reinsurance sector.
“I’m looking forward to working with this great group of leaders and to FIO receiving their views and perspectives on important national and global insurance issues,” said FIO Director Michael McRaith.
The new and continuing FACI members are:
- Amy Bach, United Policyholders
- Laura Bishop, USAA
- Kurt Bock, Country Financial
- Elizabeth Brown, University of Wisconsin at La Crosse
- Nicholas Gerhart, Iowa Insurance Division
- David Herzog, AIG
- Theodore Mathas, New York Life
- Teresa Miller, Pennsylvania Department of Insurance
- Alfred Redmer, Maryland Insurance Administration
- Michael Riley, West Virginia Offices of the Insurance Commissioner
- Marguerite Salazar, Colorado Division of Insurance
- Katharine Wade, Connecticut Insurance Department