The Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program has announced the recipients of the FedRAMP Five Awards, which recognizes individuals and organizations in the federal government for their cybersecurity and cloud contributions.
FedRAMP said Tuesday it selected the winners based on their participation in the modernization of the program, as well as the services that their organizations have delivered to their stakeholders.
The recipients and their respective awards are:
- Department of Health and Human Services’ Cloud Security Team – Large Agency Award
- Federal Communications Commission – Small Agency Award
- Steven Hunt, information technology governance lead for NASA’s Enterprise Managed Cloud Computing office – Large Agency Tech Lead Award
- Greg Gray, chief security information officer for the Broadcasting Board of Governors – Small Agency Tech Lead Award
- Daniel Pane, FedRAMP lead for HHS – Future Leader Award
HHS CST so far has 46 FedRAMP Authorized or In Process products in use, while FCC has 17.
Hunt, Gray and Pane have led cybersecurity initiatives within their respective agencies in partnership with FedRAMP.