Tag Archives: Free File

IRS Offers Extensions to File

Tax season is about to come to an end, but not for everyone. Taxpayers are given the option to file a form for an extension. All one has to do is file the Form 4868 through the IRS Free File to get a six month extension until October 15, 2010. …

Read More »