The Professional Services Council announced on Wednesday that Tim Hurlebaus, president of CGI Federal and a 2019 Wash100 Award recipient, has been appointed to join PSC’s Executive Committee. He was appointed by PV Puvvada, president of Unisys Federal, chairman of PSC’s Board of Directors and a five-time winner of the Wash100 Award.
“Tim has been an active leader on PSC’s Board for the past four years, serving on various committees and offering his expertise to advance the association’s mission,” said Puvvada. “I’m confident he will continue to help PSC reach its goals through his service on the Executive Committee.”
Hurlebaus joins existing members of the Executive Committee:
- Greg J. Baroni, Chairman and CEO, Attain, LLC
- Michele Bolos, Founder and CEO, NT Concepts
- Teresa Carlson, VP of Amazon Web Services’ Public Sector, 2019 Wash100 Awardee
- Babs Doherty, President and CEO, Eagle Ray
- Kathleen Flanagan, President and CEO, Abt Associates
- Randall C. Fuerst, President and CEO, Oceus Networks
- John B. Goodman, CEO, Accenture Federal Services and a 2019 Wash100 Awardee
- John Heller, CEO, PAE and a 2019 Wash100 Awardee
- Roger Krone, Chairman and CEO, Leidos and a 2019 Wash100 Awardee
- Maria A. Proestou, CEO, DELTA Resources, Inc.
- Venkatapathi R. Puvvada, President, Unisys Federal and a 2019 Wash100 Awardee
- Julian Setian, CEO, SOS International LLC (SOSi) and a 2019 Wash100 Awardee
- Carey A. Smith, COO, Parsons Government Services
- Julie Susman, President and CEO, Jefferson Consulting Group
- William L. Vantine, Ph.D., President and CEO, Systems Planning and Analysis
About the Professional Services Council
The Board and its Executive Committee are responsible for policy oversight and for setting the direction of the association, which is in its 47th year as the voice of the government technology and professional services industry.
PSC is the voice of the government technology and professional services industry. PSC’s more than 400 member companies represent small, medium and large businesses that provide federal agencies with services of all kinds, including information technology, engineering, logistics, facilities management, operations and maintenance, consulting, international development, scientific, social, environmental services, and more. Together, the trade association’s members employ hundreds of thousands of Americans in all 50 states.